Skip to main content

Academic Bankruptcy


A student may petition the Academic Bankruptcy Committee to request one semester of academic work taken at MSSU be disregarded in computing the academic record. To be eligible for petitioning, a student must be in good standing and must document the unusual conditions which justify the petition. The petition is initiated in the Registrar's Office.

Registrar Department

The Academic Bankruptcy form is available online. The completed form may be faxed to 417-625-3117 or mailed to the Registrar's Office.