Missouri Educator Gateway Assessments
Missouri Content Assessments are required for completion of the teacher education program and certification in Missouri.
To determine which Missouri Content Assessment(s) you must take please contact your advisor.
To register for the Missouri Content Assessments, please go to https://www.mo.nesinc.com. You can also view available seats at www.pearsonvue.com/mega.
What to Bring
- Government‐issued photo ID (Student ID will NOT be accepted as government‐issued photo ID)
What NOT to Bring
The following are prohibited at the test site:
- Smoking and the use of all tobacco products
- Visitors, including relatives, children, and friends
- Weapons of any kind
- Cell phones
- Electronic communication devices, visual or audio recording or listening devices, or any device with an on/off option, including, but not limited to, MP3 players, PDAs, pagers, computers, CDs, removable storage devices, calculator watches, clocks or watches with alarms, spellcheckers, etc.
- Calculators and calculator manuals (calculators are automatically provided for tests that allow them)
- Handwritten or printed materials, such as dictionaries, notebooks, scratch paper, textbooks, etc.
- Packages and bags of any kind, such as backpacks, briefcases, etc.
- Hats or headwear, except for those being worn for religious or medical purposes
- Food and drink, including chewing gum
- Unauthorized aids, such as slide rules, rulers, translation aids, highlighters, etc.
- Unauthorized medical devices, such as Epinephrine injections, etc., unless prior approval has been obtained
Additionally, any personal items that you bring to the test site must be stored in a locker outside of the testing room during the test. It is best if you do not bring personal items to the testing center. This includes jewelry, watches, wallets, and purses in addition to the following items, which are considered to be prohibited aids:
All tests will be held in Hearnes Hall room 314. Virtual Campus Map: http://www.mssu.edu/about/map.php
Back to Testing