Every Student has a unique reason for taking college courses. At Missouri Southern, we want to be sure that we have the right program to fit your needs. One of the options we offer to students is the ability to attend as a non-degree seeking student. This would be beneficial for students that want to:
- Take a class during the summer
- Need to enhance your career with a college course
- Want to gain more knowledge or skills
One of the greatest advantages to attending as a non-degree seeking student is that you do not have to submit transcripts or meet any admissions requirements.
You simply do the following:
- Complete the Application for Admission
- Pay a $25 application fee
- Wait for your acceptance letter.
It's that easy!
Please keep the following in mind as you consider being a non-degree seeking student:
- International students (aka non-U.S.-citizens) MUST be degree seeking to obtain an I-20. Please see International Admissions for more details.
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for Financial Aid. This means the must pay all expenses out of pocket.