100% 2016 First-Time Writing NCLEX-RN Pass Rate
- Excellent Education - Our pass rate exceeds the national average for BSN programs.
Superior Education, Exceptional Reputation
Missouri Southern State University provides an exceptional nursing program with SUPERIOR EDUCATION.
- Exceptional Reputation - serving students and the community for more than 45 years.
- Competitive Admission Process – to apply, applicants must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA, a clean criminal record. NO minimum ACT score, NO admission exam, NO reference letters, NO interviews, and NO CNA required to apply!
- Direct Provisional Admission Available - link to Direct Provisional Admission page
- Students submitted to the program twice a year, Fall and Spring.
Welcome to a personally rewarding, high demand field.
Excellent employment opportunities await graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN). When you earn a BSN degree, you are:
- prepared for employment in any health care setting
- you possess a higher level of education
- your competencies are in high demand in the community and health care systems.
- Only 40 percent of the current registered nurse population hold baccalaureate in nursing or higher degrees.
The program is fully accredited by the Missouri State Board of Nursing, P.O. Box 656 Jefferson City MO 573 751-0681.
The program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta GA 404-975-5000.