100% 2016 First-Time Writing NCLEX-RN Pass Rate
- Excellent Education - Our pass rate exceeds the national average for BSN programs.
Superior Education, Exceptional Reputation
Missouri Southern State University provides an exceptional nursing program with SUPERIOR EDUCATION.
- Exceptional Reputation - serving students and the community for more than 45 years.
- Competitive Admission Process – to apply, applicants must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA, a clean criminal record. NO minimum ACT score, NO admission exam, NO reference letters, NO interviews, and NO CNA required to apply!
- Direct Provisional Admission Available - link to Direct Provisional Admission page
- Students submitted to the program twice a year, Fall and Spring.
- 2016: 100% employment rate of graduates
- 2016: 58% program comletion rate
Welcome to a personally rewarding, high demand field.
Excellent employment opportunities await graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN). The BSN graduate:
- is prepared for employment in any health care setting
- possesses a higher level of education
- has competencies that are in high demand in the community and health care systems.
- is among the 55% of the current registered nurse population holding a baccalaureate in nursing or higher degrees.
The program has full approval by the Missouri State Board of Nursing, P.O. Box 656 Jefferson City MO 573 751-0681.
The program is fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc., 3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850, Atlanta GA 404-975-5000.