- Email Advising Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance as needed.
- Understand the technical requirements to be an online student. Technical Requirements Document (downloadable).
- Know your student identification (SID) number, password and student email address.
- Access LioNet so that you can locate important information.
- Order your textbooks. Textbooks are not automatically sent to you as an online student. You are still required to order them. Visit the MSSU bookstore online for more information.
- View your Active Registrations to confirm accuracy and start dates.
- View your Financial Aid in LioNet and complete tasks as required.
- Pay your student account, or set up a payment plan with the Bursar's Office.
- Log in on the first day of class and participate regularly.