Now offered LIVE at Crowder College on the
McDonald County Campus, Jane, MO
Our program is a partnership with NorthWest Arkansas Community College (NWACC). This program coordinates for students the seamless transfer of an Associate of Science (AS) in Business-General from NWACC to the MSSU Bachelors in Business Management degree. All courses are conveniently offered closer to home at the Crowder College, McDonald County Campus in Jane, Missouri.
Students interested in enrolling in this program do not have to wait until their AS from NWACC is completed to begin taking our courses. The only requirement needed before starting any MSSU course is to have the prerequisites finished. Dual admission and financial aid awards are possible and welcome.
We offer seamless transfer for students from NWACC. View the required courses for your program below.
Crowder College - Associate of Arts in Business Administration
A Bachelor's Degree that comes to you!
This means you can:
- Be dual admitted and take classes for both degrees at the same time.
- Pay in-state tuition and receive fully articulated transfer of courses.
- Receive joint financial aid through both Crowder and Missouri Southern.
- Get in class instruction for your BSBA degree on Crowder’s campus.
- Complete your entire degree with MSSU in 2 years or less beyond your Associate of Science (AS) in Business-General from NWACC, as long as all MSSU graduation requirements are met.
Resident of Arkansas?
Consider the following before you transfer.
University of Arkansas
MSSU at McDonald County Campus
Tuition: $211.77 per credit hour
Walton College of Business Fee: $21/credit hr
Walton College of Business Tuition: $38/credit hr
Total/Credit Hour: $270.77
Tuition (In-State): $173.20 per credit hour
Plaster School of Business Fee: $10/credit hr
Plaster School of Business Tuition: NA
Total/Credit Hour: $183.20
Classes offered in McDonald County
MSSU classes are offered at the Crowder College, McDonald County campus in the evening!
Students needing MORE FLEXIBILITY can take regular MSSU classes ONLINE or take MORNING CLASSES on campus in Joplin.
McDonald County Office
James B. Tatum Hall
Robert W. Plaster School of Business
3950 Newman Rd.
Joplin, MO 64801-1595