About the Degree:
Our mission is to provide students with a superior education. The study of management embraces an integration of liberal and professional education to enable you to develop the ability to excel in the complex work environment of business. The BSBA management major course of study is designed to prepare the graduate for entry-level positions of responsibility in the for-profit, nonprofit, not-for-profit and public sectors. The degree has emphases in Management and Human Resource Management.
What You’ll Learn:
- Competencies in professional integrity, social responsibility, oral and written communication and interpersonal relationships.
- A strong grounding in management information systems, human resource management, quality management, employment law, operations management and organizational behavior.
- Additional information regarding human resource management, operations and organizations, integrated marketing and consumer behavior.
This Degree is Great for You if:
- You want to work in business. A college degree will make your transfer from school to career smoother and set you on the path to accomplishment.
- You need to develop skills in addressing challenges, working within established structures and attracting clients and customers.
- You want to work in management and realize the need for skills to further your career goals.