About the Degree
The BSBA management major in Human Resource Management prepares graduates for positions in Human Resource Management. Today's corporations, organizations and non-profits all require professionals with Human Resource training.
What You Will Learn
- Effective forms of communication and decision-making skills.
- A knowledge of marketing and the ability to solve challenges that arise in business.
- To work effectively in groups of all sizes.
- To demonstrate professional integrity in the performance of duties.
This Degree is Great for You if:
- You want to work in human resources.
- You want to work as an HR manager, employee relations manager, training and development manager or labor relations manager.
- You possess or can develop skills in HR information systems or compensation and benefit analysis.